This is our signature color, Sabah Blue - a rich, electric, vibrant cobalt blue. A leather we developed together with our favorite family-run Turkish tannery. Sabah Blue is robust with a natural sheen and a soft, transparent surface that burnishes with age and holds up well through many miles of gathered adventures. A versatile color which goes well with blacks, blues and browns and we think it may be best with white, too. Sabah Blue can be worn sophisticated or casual adding a rich regal tone to any outfit.Read More
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop Gaziantep, Turkey
Our leathers are naturally dyed. Color may vary from pair to pair & from what you see online.
Size & Fit
Sabah sizing is unique. Refer to our size guide when considering a pair of Sabahs, and keep in mind, they will stretch and mold to your foot with time and wear.
Sabahs In The Wild