Fort Worth Brown Sabah
Fort Worth Brown is our most popular Sabah for good reason -- a medium brown leather, produced in Istanbul. Dressed up, dressed down - the tone and distressed look surely go with just about everything in your wardrobe. Finally, it’s a thick, natural leather and gains a beautiful patina with time. Enjoy!Read Less
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop Gaziantep, Turkey
Our Leathers are naturally dyed. Color may vary from pair to pair & from what you see online.
Size & Fit
Sabah sizing is unique. Refer to our size guide when considering a pair of Sabahs, and keep in mind, they will stretch and mold to your foot with time and wear.
Sabahs In The Wild