Denali Green Sabah
An all time favorite Sabah, Denali Green. Inspired by the elusive “British Racing Green”, we worked with our favorite tannery in Istanbul to develop this leather specifically just for Sabah. Using a full grain hide, drum dyed and saturated in the Denali Green hue, this leather pops from day one and then promises to burnish beautifully with wear and time. Finally, as a color, you’ll be hard pressed to find a green that goes as well with your wardrobe as Denali Green… it’s subtle yet memorable, and versatile while being unexpected. Enjoy.Read More
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop Gaziantep, Turkey
Our leathers are naturally dyed. Color may vary from pair to pair & from what you see online.
Sabah in the Wild