Talavera Brown Sabah
What a beautiful leather. Talavera Brown is a classic reddish, mid brown with the natural tones of a glazed and hand painted Mexican Talavera tile. We were very specific in wanting the tannery to produce a leather which would burnish with use, enhancing the folds and ridges with a rich patina as it ages, reflecting every step of your journey. Produced in Istanbul just for Sabah, Talavera brown is semi-veg tanned with a beautiful finishing using the highest grade leathers. Enjoy!Read More
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop Gaziantep, Turkey
Our leathers are naturally dyed. Color may vary from pair to pair & from what you see online.
Size & Fit
Sabah sizing is unique. Refer to our size guide when considering a pair of Sabahs, and keep in mind, they will stretch and mold to your foot with time and wear.
Sabahs In The Wild
Talavera Brown Sabahs on real people, in real life!