Fort Worth Brown Sabah
Fort Worth Brown is our most popular Sabah for good reason -- a medium brown leather, produced in Istanbul. Dressed up, dressed down - the tone and distressed look surely go with just about everything in your wardrobe. Finally, it’s a thick, natural leather that gains a beautiful patina with time and wear. Enjoy!Read More
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop Gaziantep, Turkey
Our best selling Sabah, versatile in color & style. I wear these from the beach to the bar, around the neighborhood and out at night!
Size & Fit
Sabah sizing is unique. Refer to our size guide when considering a pair of Sabahs, and keep in mind, they will stretch and mold to your foot with time and wear.
Sabahs In The Wild
Our Fort Worth Brown Sabahs on friends, family & customers, in real life. Where to Next?
Sabahs are carefully handmade, one pair at a time, by generational craftspeople at our workshop in Gaziantep, Turkey.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"I'm late to the game -- now have 7 pairs. They're legendary!"
Wore these everyday on my summer trip to Europe... best travel shoe ever!
My favorite shoes ever... in heavy rotation!
Not only my favorite pair of shoes, but some of the best customer service out there too!