Fort Worth Brown Shearling Baba
Our super cozy Shearling lined Babas in our best selling Fort Worth Brown leather. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say they’ve become a bit famous — our signature winter slipper that’ll keep your feet warm around the house, the yard and even on the road. We use a soft, extra thick all natural shearling that envelopes and insulates your feet with warmth. They’re great with and without socks depending on how warm you want to be. We also use our signature Sabah leathers for the upper, and naturally tanned water buffalo insole meaning the Shearling Babas aren’t just warm, but made to last, gaining a beautiful patina and forming to your feet with every step and use. Now do your feet a favor, and get cozy in a pair ASAP!Read More
- Handmade construction which allows our Babas to be as durable as they are flexible & cozy
- High quality, drum-dyed leather upper which gets better more beautiful and forms to your feet with wear
- All-natural long-haired Shearling lining -- the crème de la crème of Shearling!
- Water buffalo sole & insole which forms to your feet, stays fresh and is as great indoors as outdoors
- Entirely handmade at the Sabah Workshop in Gaziantep, Turkey
- We are known for our use of an all-natural, long-haired and extra fluffy shearling fur lining which is oh-so-warm, maintains its quality with wear & use, and forms to your feet along with the leather upper over time becoming unimaginably cozy & comfortable.
Fort Worth Brown Shearling Babas In the Wild