Condesa Pink Sabah
Our Condesa Pink was inspired by several trips I took to Mexico City, where I became enamored with the different hues of pink found throughout. This included a visit to the famous homes designed by Luis Barragán, in particular Casa Gilardi and Cuadra San Cristobal where this specific vibrant pink swept me away. Quickly becoming a signature Sabah shade, you'll find it accenting our Sabah Studio walls and in this vibrant, soft leather we had produced in Istanbul. Enjoy!Read More
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop -- Gaziantep, Turkey
Our leathers are naturally dyed. Color may vary from pair to pair & from what you see online.
Size & Fit
Sabah sizing is unique. Refer to our size guide when considering a pair of Sabahs, and keep in mind, they will stretch and mold to your foot with time and wear.
Sabahs In The Wild!