Our Concord Sabah is made from a smooth, drum-dyed leather in a royal purple hue coming from a tannery in Istanbul. We've called it the Concord because it makes us think of the delicious concord grape, that has a short, but sweet growing season every September & October; just like this Sabah, a single production run for Fall. Bon Appetit!Read More
- Entirely handmade in Turkey
- Sturdy yet flexible hand-stitched sole construction
- Drum dyed, semi-veg upper leather that ages beautifully
- Soft leather lining (no socks, no problem!)
- Water buffalo leather insole & midsole, forms to feet
- Replaceable rubber outsole to ensure longevity
- Lightweight, packable, perfect for travel!
Sabah Workshop Gaziantep, Turkey
Our leathers are drum-dyed, and minimally treated. Color may vary from pair to pair & from what you see online.
Size & Fit
Sabah sizing is unique. Refer to our size guide when considering a pair of Sabahs, and keep in mind, they will stretch and mold to your foot with time and wear.
Concord Sabahs in the wild!